I use a pair of Alpen Apex 10x50 binoculars for all my hunting and scouting. Before being introduced to Alpen, I used a competitive brand that cost four times more than the Alpen Apex. There is no question the Alpen provides a clearer and sharper image. For my Spotting Scope needs, I use a model 725 which is a 15-45x60. Again, the product is hands down the best you can purchase.
Try them for yourself, especially take a look into a dark setting and get ready to be impressed by the brightness and clarity. You will be thankful you made the Alpen choice.
- I am the Administrative Coordinator for Christian Bowhunters of America
- Retired School teacher with 31.5 years experience in elementary Physical Education
- Married 41 years, two children and 5 grandchildren
- Travel throughout the country speaking at church Game Dinners, representing Christian Bowhunters of America
- On the National Pro Staff for several companies, including Alpen Outdoors, Mathews Archery, Carbon Express, Sure-Loc and AEP.
- When it comes to comparisons, nothing comes close to the depth of love Jesus has for us all