ALPEN PRODUCTS I USE:
- Apex Model 4047 6-24X50 Rifle Scope: The clear optics and repeatable mechanisms meet the demands of shooting prairie dogs at 200-1000 yards
- Model 788 20-60X80 Spotting Scope: At the range I shoot at 200-600 yards. This scope is better at seeing bullet holes in the target than my other scopes costing much more
- Model 711 20x50 Spotting Scope: Absolutely the best scope on the market for seeing holes in the target when shooting pistols at 25 and 50 yards. Plus, it mounts easily to my range box.
- NRA Training Counselor: Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection in the Home, Range Safety Officer, Chief Range Safety Officer, Metallic Reloading, Shotshell Reloading.
- 1st VP and Chief Range Safety Officer Benchrest Rifle Club of St. Louis
- Varmint Hunters Association Down Range Club
- Lifelong waterfowl hunter
- Missouri Hunter Education Instructor qualified
- Cancer survivor