I have used the Kodiak 1.5-4.5 and the 3-9 40 degree on a 223 and 243 both of them are youth sized guns. They are easier for me to find my target and get off a quick shot. I also have a pair of the waterproof BAK4 8X42 binoculars. I took them to the Beijing Olympics and they worked great even on rainy days.
Some things about me:
- I attended the Wilderness Unlimited Outdoor Youth Camp.
- I shot my first two Pheasants last year.
- I enjoy playing hunting video games on my Wii system.
- I play on a u13 class 1 soccer team.
- I love catching wild trout on a dry fly.
- I'm looking forward to this years spring Turkey hunt.
My father is an outdoor photographer, his site is www.rickemartinphoto.com