8.5 X 50 Teton's for 3-D give me the best clarity to make out the rings on all the 3-D targets in all lighting conditions. I haven't seen another brand that is as good or better than Alpen.
10 X 42 Teton's for Field and FITA: When I need a little more Magnification to make out my arrows in the target at the farther distances shot in Field archery and FITA I have no trouble doing so with my 10X42 Teton's
20-60 X 80 Spotting Scope for FITA: When shooting at 90 meters its easy to call and see each arrow looking through my model 786 each and every time. Also does great when Bench rest rifle shooting
Accomplisments for 2013
- Maryland Top Gun Archer
- Maryland State Animal round Champion
- Maryland State Marked 3-D Champion
- 2nd Place Maryland State Un-Marked 3-D Championship
- 3rd place Maryland State Field Championship
- 3rd place Maryland State FITA Target Championship
Thank you for all your support over the years. I look forward to another great year and to promoting a great product and company.