I use both of the Pink Series binos. I have used many brands through the years, and the Alpen Pink Series fits my face, and performs exceptionally well in all situations from close timber use with the 8X25 Wide model to long range with the 10X42 model. I also have a Rainier Scope ordered and can't wait to use it!
- I am an author of a history book called Canon City, published in 2010.
- I have written scores of taxidermy and field care articles for multiple magazines
- My Blog is AnnieGotHerGun.com
- I co-own the Colorado Institute of Taxidermy Training Inc. with my husband Jerry
- My husband and I also own as full service retail taxidermy studio- Big Timber South Taxidermy in Canon City, CO
- I am on the Prois Hunting Apparel Pro-Staff
Visit me at www.AnnieGotHerGun.com